This article will be saved here for 60 days.
View your favourites
Produsul a fost adaugat in cos
View shopping bag
The following terms and conditions (the content of this page) are applicable and binding on all persons accessing, browsing, indexing or using WeLoveCouture.com in any way. Visiting or using this site means total and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
The content of this page can change without notice, as it is the duty of every user to frequently check this page.
On this page, the following terms have the following meanings:
The term Company refers to DECOMUNDI SARL, registered with unique registration code FR 80 448761049, with address in France, 3 place massena, 06000 Nice
The term site is the website www.WeLoveCouture.com and all its contents .
WeLoveCouture.com term refers to www.WeLoveCouture.com website and / or company DECOMUNDI SARL
The term Content means the entire information contained on the www.WeLoveCouture.com site, including, without being limited to, text, images, information, design, code.
The term order is an electronic agreement between the company DECOMUNDI SARL and the person or entity that completes and finalizes the form to purchase an object from www.WeLoveCouture.com site, that compels the company to supply the specific products in the order, and the buyer to pay them. Welovecouture.com can validate orders made by people aged over 18.
The term buyer is the person or entity that completes and finalizes the form to purchase one or more items on the website www.WeLoveCouture.com.
The term user is the person using the services of this site (viewing, accessing information, browsing, registration, service requests, etc.); the person who uses the services obtained by registering on this site.
Www.WeLoveCouture.com website and its entire contents are property of DECOMUNDI SARL.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights on works of art, graphics, text, video and audio clips, trademarks, logos and other content available on this site are property of DECOMUNDI SARL or are used with its permission.
The users can copy the contents of the site in their own computer, but they are not allowed to use copied content to obtain material benefits. Posting or redistribution of any part of the Site or its contents WeLoveCouture.com are also not allowed unless there is written permission from the company for this.
To place an order on WeLoveCouture.com there is no need to register first.
However, when you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects.. These informations are: name, address, county and town of residence, and order delivery address, telephone number and a correct email address to receive the order details. If any of the above information changes please state this using the form on the Contact page.
Once an order is finalized we will create a unique account for you on WeLoveCouture.com. You will automatically receive a password that is important to be kept safe. If you happen to notice unauthorized use of your account, please contact us immediately.
Once the order is completed, you will give consent to use your information in accordance with the terms of the Privacy mentions for delivering your orders and requested information.
Because every client is different, we have several ways for you to place an order with products on WeLoveCouture.com.
We invite you to visit the products presented on the website to choose what you need. For certain products where you need to choose a certain size, we have a Size Guide that you can use.
1. By ordering directly from the site.
- To place an order on WeLoveCouture.com we invite you to look at the offers on this site.
- When you find what you want, press the right button "Add to cart".
- In "My Cart" you can see all the products added to an order; when you're done shopping, you need to click on the "Checkout".
- Then specify delivery and billing dates and payment method.
Check the completed fields and press the Send button command. You will immediately receive an email to confirm your order, following to be contacted within 24 hours by a WeLoveCouture.com consultant.
2. By phone.
You can contact us every day from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 18:00 at +44 20 37 97 30 51 by phone to place an order or for any other questions.
3. Through a message sent via the form on the Contact page:
We are expect your messages for orders or for any other questions.
We are committed to answer within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends.
All products displayed on the site have featured their availability status. Those marked with ,,Sold out" means that they are no longer available on site. But some can be made to order, so we can send a message to ask about them. If you ordered a product on the site and it is no longer available, we will notify you by phone soon.
To make shopping more enjoyable and easier on WE LOVE COUTURE we provide this online payment method:
- Online with Visa or Mastercard credit card; payment is secured by our partner PayU, known for its demanding payment security solutions offered. Such payment shall be made on a redirected page and secured by PayU. The completion of your data is safe, so WE LOVE COUTUREdoes not have access to your bank account details.
Our products are delivered directly to your home anywhere in Europe. You will be warned by mail by the delivery of ordered products.
- Delivery will be made upon requested address of the client.
- Products will be delivered in their original packaging plus a special packaging WeLoveCouture.com. If you notice irregularities in terms of appearance of the received package upon delivery please contact us immediately.
To make an order on WeLoveCouture.ro there is no need to register first.
About 4 to 5 working days for standard delivery by messenger (in addition to production time). You will be able to select your delivery method at your shopping bag.
The products can be delivered internationally. Formalities and customs duties for crossings shall be borne by the customer.
The description of each product from WE LOVE COUTURE.com have mentioned their delivery time. Delivery time may vary from one product to another, it is mentioned on each product. It varies depending on each designer and product realization. Delivery time starts from the date of order confirmation.
Prices are set when the products are displayed on the website and include VAT and may change if you apply policy discounts. All prices are in USD. We reserve the right to change prices over time.
Made to measure, personalized or standard size, enjoy free return on your order within 14 days.
According to the ordinance no.130 of 31 August 2000 by Law No. 51 of 21 January 2003 approving Government Ordinance nr.130/2000 "The consumer has the right to give notice in writing to waive the purchase without penalty and without giving any reason within 30 working days of receipt of product."
The easiest return procedure, just send us an email and we send you our messenger wherever you wish.
• Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit, accompanied by the documents received in the box.
• Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged. We advise you to try on the shoes in a perfectly clean surface in order to avoid wear traces.
As soon as we receive the products the fund you will receive include both the costs for returned items and the original shipping costs. The refund will be visible within 24 hours (it may depend on the card company).
All products are quality controlled and checked for any problems or defects before being sent to the client.
Although we endeavor to provide a complete picture regarding the colors of products, the existence of a very large range of monitors makes some colors be slightly modified from the original. Therefore ensuring that what the monitor displays 100% the right color can not actually be done by WeLoveCouture.com.
If you happen to receive a product that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately!
Products delivered by their own means and those collected from our premises by law No. 51 of 21 January 2003 are not considered remote commerce.
Our company does not assume any responsibility for the handling, transportation to return nor accept returned products which have defects resulting from these causes.
1. Www.WeLoveCouture.com website and its entire content is the exclusive property of DECOMUNDI SARL
2. WeLoveCouture.com will protect the privacy of customers.
3. WeLoveCouture.com reserves the right to limit access to people or IPs to the site and services.
4. WeLoveCouture.com is not responsible for any views and opinions expressed on the site by its users.
5. The whole content of WeLoveCouture.com belongs to DECOMUNDI SARL, to copy or reproduce it without permission is prohibited by the law. All published material (including but not limited to, articles, information, photos, data, audio / video - called generic content) are protected by applicable legal provisions: Law no. 8/1996, with subsequent amendments - on copyright and related rights Law. 84/1998 - on trademarks and geographical indications and Law. 129/1992, republished - the designs.
6. 6. The site and contents are protected by copyright law in Romania, as well as provisions relating to copyright applicable to other areas outside Romania. You may not copy, store, modify, or transfer in any form, in part or whole website and / or content. Exploitation is free, provided non-comercialităţii and with the terms imposed by DECOMUNDI SARL
7. Any copying, storage, modification, and / or transmission of content is expressly prohibited without prior written consent of DECOMUNDI SARL.
8. DECOMUNDI SARL is not responsible for any damages, litigations, born or arising in connection with / from copying, storage, modification or transfer of all or part of the Content in any environment.
9. All rights reserved. Users may download and print content from this site only for personal or non-commercial use.
10. It is not permitted to copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, distribute, publish, display, modify, create components or complete products or services derived, and in any way exploit the content of the site www.WeLoveCouture.com except the screen display on a personal computer and print or download, for personal and noncommercial use of certain documents or information expressly designated, provided that you retain unchanged all items that relate to intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights and conditions of use documents or information.
11. Acquisition of information by other websites can be made only after a written agreement with DECOMUNDI SARL
12. WeLoveCouture.com is not responsible for:
- Damage in case of tracking the links or banners posted on the site, the decision to follow these links belonging to the user.
- Any damage caused by errors, viruses contacted from the site or unauthorized access. WeLoveCouture.com does everything possible to reduce or eliminate these threats, but it is not immune to them.
- Disruptions of service delivery for reasons beyond the control of WeLoveCouture.com
- Damage due to use of services when onWeLoveCouture.com
THE SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE, IF APPLICABLE, ARE GIVEN AS SUCH, WITH ALL FAULTS AND AS AVAILABLE, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DECOMUNDI SARL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND PROPER QUALITY, FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF AUTHOR. DECOMUNDI SARL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, SOFTWARE OR FORUMS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT HOSTS IT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, OR THE SERVER SOFTWARE PATENT LAW OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A PERSON. DECOMUNDI SARL DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, FORUMS OR SOFTWARE IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY OR their credibility. YOU (AND NOT DECOMUNDI SARL) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. Legislation may NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY DECOMUNDI SARL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY CONDITIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE SITE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF DECOMUNDI SARL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. LAW AS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In this case, DECOMUNDI SARL'S TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND LITIGATION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR OUT OF CONTRACT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF 10 EURO.